All of The Sahuarita Sun's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
Firefighters quickly contained a small brush fire Saturday in the 1600 block of South Abrego Drive, just south of Continental Road.
CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
- Local assisted living homes look toward allowing visits
- County hires 237 despite hiring freeze
- Supporting Super Students: Take a break and try doodling
- Finding kindness among the rocks
- County recommends in-person education be delayed until Sept. 6
- 5 Things To Do
- Supporting Super Students: Family Reads great alternative to screen
- Supporting Super Student: Parental concerns while working from home
- MEANDERING THE MESQUITE: TEMPE TO TUBAC — A Pom Pom Girl's Story
- 5 Things To Do
Lisa Royal, who pleaded guilty to a DUI earlier this year, has resigned as the chief administrator of Pima County's Justice Court after judges voted last month that they had "no confidence" in her.
Gary Kissinger – I’m surprised that people have complied as well as they have.
It's never fun to have an event canceled, but participants in the Fifth Annual Quail Creek Cool Car Show found a way to do some good for Friends In Deed anyway.
Gracie Mejia, a senior at Sahuarita High School, has signed to play softball with Peru State College in Iowa.
A roundup of sports throughout Sahuarita.
Walden Grove senior Owen Berry won the state championship and now he's looking forward to college.
- Storm Phobias
- What to Look for in Assisted Living Today
- Keeping Healthy, Beautiful July Smiles
- Tips for Wearing Masks with Hearing Aids
- Fun Facts about Mortgages
- What do I do for this bleeding vein?
- 9 Questions to Ask Homecare Providers
- New Options for Cataracts
- Summer Showers Bring…BUGS!!!
- Need a Pool, No GVR and a 3-Car Garage?
If spending a lot of time at home has inspired you to cook more than usual, take the next step and grow your own food. Homegrown food is economical, plus you know what’s in and on it.
Shortly after arriving in Arizona, we discovered there were 275 ghost towns in this state. Wow! One of our many ghost towns adventures was the Patagonia Back Road Ghost Towns.
The Republican Club of Green Valley and Sahuarita and the LD2 Republicans led a caravan through the two communities to celebrate Fourth of July.
Walden Grove High School will hold its official graduation on Aug. 1, but that didn't stop a gathering Thursday night — their original graduat…
Walden Grove and Sahuarita high schools celebrated Senior Night Friday, Oct. 25. They honored their football players, managers, trainers, band…
Pima County has opened up registration for those who want to vote by mail in the Aug. 4 primary election.
More than a month after the Rosemont Mine received its final permit to being operations, the Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution opposing the project on a 3-2 vote.
After an up and down ballot count that initially had Propositions 469 and 470 in the lead on Election Night, only to have those numbers swing …
The two incumbents seeking re-election to Sahuarita’s Town Council have retained their seats and will be joined by Dalia Zimmerman. Zimmerman …
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake