The Town of Sahuarita surveyed residents about what popular chain restaurant they'd like to see come to town, and the people answered — Chick-Fil-A. #NABUR
- Supporting Super Students: Strong Bodies, Strong Minds
- Supporting Super Students: Promoting awesome and equal friendships
- Supporting Super Students: Remember to look up, look around
- 5 Things To Do
- Expect slowdown on I-19 near Amado
- Heard on the Bus: Getting back on right track
- Supporting Super Students: Count pennies, learning about money
The GVR Computer Club plans to help Continental Elementary School District students get new Chromebooks with a $10,000 check on Monday.
Concerns over a Letter to the Editor signed by five GVR directors drew lots of comments at a meeting Wednesday, but a deadlocked vote meant it wouldn’t be deemed a violation of the board’s Code of Conduct.
The Green Valley/ Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce has received a $35,000 COVID-19 Response Grant Program from the state to help grow their GVS Leads Program. #NABUR
NABUR is a FREE online forum you can trust to connect with your community, focus on facts & make a difference. Powered by Green Valley News & Sun journalists.
Spending more time than usual at our homes, sweet homes, has inspired many folks to focus on their yards and patios. Staying close to home during the past year, some Santa Cruz Valley folks are making the best of it by heading outside and tackling some great outdoor additions.
Time is of the essence in many kitchens across the country, especially during this busy season when everything seems to happen at once. Whethe…
Open Studios, a successful concept that continues to attract the art-minded public to meet artists at work, dates back to the 17th century when artists and intellectuals gathered in Paris.
Sahuarita High School swimmers saw progress in its Oct. 22 meet with Canyon del Oro, which CDO won.
Gracie Mejia, a senior at Sahuarita High School, has signed to play softball with Peru State College in Iowa.
- How to Choose a Pool Service
- What Can You Do to Reduce Stress?
- How Parkinson’s Disease Affects the Central Nervous System
- How Do You Want People to See You?
- Real-Ear Verification: Ensuring the Best Performance from Your Hearing Aids
- Why Everyone Should File Taxes, and File Early
- Five Tips for Mortgage Approval
- What Causes Red Eyes in Pets?
- How Do I Get Rid of Crickets?
- Glaucoma: The Silent Thief of Sight
On Jan. 26, 2021, Green Valley and Sahuarita got a rare and appreciated hour or so of snow. Readers took the opportunity to experience the win…
Pima County has opened up registration for those who want to vote by mail in the Aug. 4 primary election.
More than a month after the Rosemont Mine received its final permit to being operations, the Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution opposing the project on a 3-2 vote.
After an up and down ballot count that initially had Propositions 469 and 470 in the lead on Election Night, only to have those numbers swing …
The two incumbents seeking re-election to Sahuarita’s Town Council have retained their seats and will be joined by Dalia Zimmerman. Zimmerman …
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake