ADOT's $6 million project to replace the 50-year-old deck on the El Toro Road bridge is underway and work isn't coming to an end any time soon.
CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
- Green Valley couple in Texas to help victims of Migrant Protection Protocols
- Green Valley woman falls for rental scam
- Supporting Super Students: Help children know their emotions
- Meandering the Mesquite: SOMEBODY DONE SOMEBODY WRONG SONGS — A history of country music
- County supervisors support Arizona ratifying ERA
- Former-reporter appointed constable
- 5 Things to Do
A 35-year-old Sahuarita man has been placed on five years' probation after pleading guilty to attempted voyeurism in connection with an incident last year at Fry's.
Tom Berezny is the Green Valley representative for Pima County District 4 Supervisor Steve Christy. District 4 includes part of Sahuarita. He has been on the job since Sept. 23.
- Renting? Stop Throwing Your Money Away
- Let’s Talk Contact Lens Myths
- What do I do for this bleeding vein?
- When Ms. K Forgot the Saying, ‘Out With the Old’
- Get Your Life Back from Diabetes
- What Do Mortgage Interest Rates Really Mean?
- Getting Your Cat to the Vet
- How Healthy is Your IAQ?
- Practice Self-Care During the Holidays
- The Link Between Hearing & Your Golf Score
There’s a lot inspiring about the human race. There is also a lot wrong with the human race. And we have plenty of movies showcasing both. Oddly enough, both seem to attract high-caliber actors who give us a lot to think about and tend to collect a lot of rewards come Oscar season.
A few years ago, winter residents Joe and Pat Ambrosic attended a series of free monthly films in Tucson titled “Movies That Matter.”
Age-appropriate art projects are on tap for ages 18 months to age 4 and their parents at the Arts for Tots classes on most Wednesday mornings …
Wrestlers from Walden Grove and Sahuarita high schools took on each other and Amphitheater wrestlers at Amphi High School Jan. 15. The Mustang…
Walden Grove High School's boys varsity team took on Desert View on Dec. 12. They lost 66-45. They also lost 80-25 to Sabino Dec. 13. They'll …
A roundup of sports throughout Sahuarita.
The SHS girls soccer team started the regular season with a bang beating Santa Rita, 9-0.
Walden Grove and Sahuarita high schools celebrated Senior Night Friday, Oct. 25. They honored their football players, managers, trainers, band…
Vice President Mike Pence visited Caterpillar's Tinaja Hills facility west of Green Valley on Oct. 3, 2019, to tout the United States-Mexico-C…
Walden Grove High School graduated 253 students on May 23, 2019.
More than a month after the Rosemont Mine received its final permit to being operations, the Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution opposing the project on a 3-2 vote.
After an up and down ballot count that initially had Propositions 469 and 470 in the lead on Election Night, only to have those numbers swing …
The two incumbents seeking re-election to Sahuarita’s Town Council have retained their seats and will be joined by Dalia Zimmerman. Zimmerman …
Shelley Kais, a Republican running for state Senate in Legislative District 2, appeared to be on her way to winning the lone contested primary in LD2 on Wednesday morning.