CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
- Butt out, GVC
- Mask compliance
- Supporting Super Students: Building resilience in your family
- SUSD offers online learning
- Dozens of local businesses received PPP loans
- Rules of the Road: 'Summertime and the driving is easy'
- State dishes out election money
- Genealogy Today: Venerable board games teach skills
- Supporting Super Students: Youngsters goin' on scavenger hunts!
- GVR looks at raising starting pay to $15 to get edge in job market
Gary Kissinger – I’m surprised that people have complied as well as they have.
It's never fun to have an event canceled, but participants in the Fifth Annual Quail Creek Cool Car Show found a way to do some good for Friends In Deed anyway.
Sam Sweetman said she learned how to sew at age 8 by reading instructions. Those skills, along with an innate sense of independence and giving, are still with her.
Gracie Mejia, a senior at Sahuarita High School, has signed to play softball with Peru State College in Iowa.
A roundup of sports throughout Sahuarita.
Walden Grove senior Owen Berry won the state championship and now he's looking forward to college.
- Adopting a New Pet
- You probably need a MORTGAGE CHECK-UP
- The 1-2-3 of keeping your healthy smile
- The Connection Between Music and Memory
- Oooh, Aaah, OUCH!
- Virtual travel is good for body, mind and soul
- Senior Residences Where Professionals Come to Them
- How fortunate that we live in the digital age
- Free Vein Screenings June 16-17
- What’s happening with Green Valley Real Estate?
Second in a series
During the coronavirus pandemic, many people are finding ways to make use of their time at home. The latest trend during COVID-19: home renovation, gardening and landscaping, and more.
The Republican Club of Green Valley and Sahuarita and the LD2 Republicans led a caravan through the two communities to celebrate Fourth of July.
Walden Grove High School will hold its official graduation on Aug. 1, but that didn't stop a gathering Thursday night — their original graduat…
Walden Grove and Sahuarita high schools celebrated Senior Night Friday, Oct. 25. They honored their football players, managers, trainers, band…
Pima County has opened up registration for those who want to vote by mail in the Aug. 4 primary election.
More than a month after the Rosemont Mine received its final permit to being operations, the Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution opposing the project on a 3-2 vote.
After an up and down ballot count that initially had Propositions 469 and 470 in the lead on Election Night, only to have those numbers swing …
The two incumbents seeking re-election to Sahuarita’s Town Council have retained their seats and will be joined by Dalia Zimmerman. Zimmerman …
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake