CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
- Supporting Super Students: Ways of educating your children
- SUSD to-go meals start this week
- License plates fund Alzheimer’s research
- Free food giveaway this Saturday
- Sheriff's Department gets COPS grant
- County convening evictions task force
- Child-care providers get grant funding
- Genealogy Today: Remembering heydays of ice harvesting
- CREATIVE VERSE: Monthly Poetry Page
- Supporting Super Students: Make the rest of summer exciting!
The county clarified penalties for businesses not complying with its mask wearing ordinance.
Lisa Royal, who pleaded guilty to a DUI earlier this year, has resigned as the chief administrator of Pima County's Justice Court after judges voted last month that they had "no confidence" in her.
Gracie Mejia, a senior at Sahuarita High School, has signed to play softball with Peru State College in Iowa.
A roundup of sports throughout Sahuarita.
Walden Grove senior Owen Berry won the state championship and now he's looking forward to college.
- Benefits of an Early Evaluation to Reduce Vein Risks
- Can a Positive Outlook Lengthen Your Life?
- The Importance of Children’s Eye Exams
- How does monsoon season affect my air conditioning system?
- The Housing Shortage In Green Valley Is Real
- Preparing is Painless
- Storm Phobias
- What to Look for in Assisted Living Today
- Keeping Healthy, Beautiful July Smiles
- Tips for Wearing Masks with Hearing Aids
Harkening back to a piece of family history that stuck with me through all 77 years of my life, I am now going to take the audacious step of using this reminiscence to try to tackle one of our nation's current most challenging problems.
Art that uses shapes, colors, forms and a variety of marks — and doesn’t attempt to depict something real — is the signature of abstract art.
The Republican Club of Green Valley and Sahuarita and the LD2 Republicans led a caravan through the two communities to celebrate Fourth of July.
Walden Grove High School will hold its official graduation on Aug. 1, but that didn't stop a gathering Thursday night — their original graduat…
Walden Grove and Sahuarita high schools celebrated Senior Night Friday, Oct. 25. They honored their football players, managers, trainers, band…
Pima County has opened up registration for those who want to vote by mail in the Aug. 4 primary election.
More than a month after the Rosemont Mine received its final permit to being operations, the Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution opposing the project on a 3-2 vote.
After an up and down ballot count that initially had Propositions 469 and 470 in the lead on Election Night, only to have those numbers swing …
The two incumbents seeking re-election to Sahuarita’s Town Council have retained their seats and will be joined by Dalia Zimmerman. Zimmerman …
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake