Volunteer wilderness ranger Jim Beck talks to the Green Valley News and Sun about the work a group of volunteers is doing in the Mount Wrightson Wilderness in Green Valley, Arizona, clearing downed trees from the trails.
As featured on
Local volunteers are working hard to clear wilderness trails for the U.S. Forest Service in the Santa Rita Mountains, and their efforts not only keep the paths safe but also save taxpayers a lot of money.
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake