This video contains surveillance footage from the Sahuarita Walmart and a Sahuarita Police Department officer's body-worn camera. It shows Freedom Christopher Pfaendler from the time of his arrival to Walmart on the morning of Aug. 6, 2019, to his arrest. The first 8 minutes are footage of him shopping and the rest are of his interaction with SPD up to his arrest and search. This video was edited to remove a section of time when the SPD officer turned off his body-camera's audio and the time of Pfaendler's transport from Walmart.
Published by Green Valley News and Sahuarita Sun
As featured on
Notices of claim against cities and towns are required by state law before an individual can sue them in court; and since 2015 there have been 26 notices filed with the Town of Sahuarita.
The attorney for a man who said his rights were violated during an arrest at Walmart in August 2019, has refiled a lawsuit against the Town of Sahuarita two weeks after it was dismissed by a judge.
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake