This is the full statement given by Pima County Sheriff Mark Napier at a press conference held on Monday, Aug. 31, at the law office of Munger, Chadwick and Denker, P.L.C. in Tucson.
Published by Green Valley News and Sahuarita Sun
As featured on
Pima County Sheriff Mark Napier sent out a list of demands to Chris Nanos, his opponent in the upcoming election, on Monday including one to “strongly consider” ending his campaign to take Napier’s job in the November election, Nanos did not sound eager to comply.
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake