Birding experts Brian Nicholas and Jeffery Babson talk about the history of the Canoa Ranch area and gave tips on how to get into birding if you're just starting out.
A new area to bird at the Historic Canoa Ranch, a six-acre pollinator garden, expanded the habitats available for birds and wildlife. The pollinator garden joins the lake and cienega.
Green Valley News and Sun
As featured on
The pollinator garden at the Historic Canoa Ranch expands the diversity of wildlife visitors could spot. #NABUR
- Ducey press conference: Elective surgery OK'd; info on reopening economy
- First Pima County resident diagnosed with coronavirus; events canceled
- Three apprehended after suspects run into neighborhood
- Puerto Rico resident, former SUSD student, tied to online threat
- Police: Man drives vehicle into lake